|BM-4000 User’s Manual||– Download|
|Instruction guide||– Quick Guide|
|Firmware update||– Firmware link|
|Cloud download guide – App||– APP Guide|
|Cloud download guide – Touch Monitor||– Touch Monitor Guide|
|Customers’ suggested song list||– Song list – on Cloud|
|Recommend a song||– Online Form|
|BM-4000 Vietnamese New Songs|
|Season/ Volume||Total Songs||Note before upgrade|
|Season 7 – 8||– 4297 songs||– 4 TB HDD|
|Cloud-9A||– 148 songs||– Cloud / HDD|
|Cloud-9B||– 150 songs||– Cloud / HDD|
|Cloud-9C||– 147 songs||– Cloud / HDD|
|Cloud-9D||– 141 songs||– Cloud / HDD|
|Cloud-10A||– 297 songs – 62GB||– Cloud / HDD / USB|
|Cloud-10B||– 307 songs – 36GB||– Cloud / HDD / USB|
|Cloud-10BC||– 308 songs – 37GB||– Cloud / HDD / USB|
How to Upgrade song?
There are 2 method to update BM-4000 Vietnamese New Songs.
1. Hard Drive Update Song: machine is required to mail to our office for upgrade songs. We use HDD upgrade new songs because the size of each season is too large. Unfortunately, some Cloud Volume cannot be placed into external / portable drive because the USB port only read FAT32 format. Portable Hard drive is NTFS. The largest size of USB currently is 128GB, its storage is too small for certain season/volume.
2. Cloud Update Song: BM-4000 machine supports Cloud server update. You can enter your Cloud list using App or Touch Monitor. There will be 1 (ONE) Year Free Cloud Update Song for each machine.
- Please register at this link to activate your Cloud Service.
- After One year Free Cloud Server, you can contact us at 909-347-5558 to purchase Cloud service. Fee: $75/ one year Cloud service.
3. USB Add Song – by Volume: BM-4000 Vietnamese version also support UBS add songs. When you choose this service, we suggest that you look through the song list to find your best desired volume to update.
- Option 1: You can mail your USB drive (prefer 128GB) to our office to upgrade.
- Option 2: you can purchase the USB drive directly from us. All price please see: link
Please contact us at 909-348-5558 or Home Page > Request Repair > to request for RMA number before ship out your machine.