BM-4000 General Questions:
- What are BM-4000’s features?
- What version do you have, and what are the languages of the songs?
- What is the difference of Chinese (6TB) version and Chinese Viet (8TB) version?
- Do I need Touch Monitor and what is its benefit?
- Can I use App to search and select song?
- What is included in the package?
- Why there is no song book?
- Can I view song list online?
- I do not know any Pinyin or Zhuyin at all, what should I do?
- What language interface does BM-4000 support?
- How do I change Language display (Interface)?
- What if I accidentally switch to other language that I don’t understand?
- How do I search song on BM-4000?
- I still cannot find some of the songs. What should I do?
- Can you email the song list to me?
- How do I set up WIFI?
- What is the latest firmware, and do I need to update?
- What is BM-4000 system password?
- How do I add songs into My Favorite?
- What are BM-4000’s Features?
- More than 80K songs (Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, etc) with 6TB built in HDD (Chinese version).
- HDD is removable for larger storage in the future
- Support Best Media App (iPhone/iPad) to search songs & download Cloud songs.
- Cloud server: unlimited download (Free 1st year after purchased)
- Easy friendly usage, with simple interface
- Support BM Touch Monitor (19″ or 22″) – optional
- Record songs into BM-4000 with USB
- Record your voice into BM-4000 and export to USB drive (Touch Monitor is required)
2. What version do you have, and what are the languages of the songs?
- For BM-4000 Chinese version (6TB): Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Korean, English, and Japanese (with updated Chinese songs)
- For BM-4000 Vietnamese version (4TB): Vietnamese and English
- For BM-4000 Chinese Viet version (8TB): Vietnamese, English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (does not have updated Chinese songs)
3. What is the difference of Chinese (6TB) version and Chinese Viet (8TB) version?
– Chinese (6TB) version does not include Vietnamese songs. It has the latest updated Chinese songs and Singing contest songs. This version is mainly for customer who sings Chinese, but not Vietnamese songs.
– Chinese Viet (8TB) version is Vietnamese 4TB HDD + Chinese 4TB HDD. This version is mainly for customers who sings mostly Vietnamese songs and some older Mandarin & Cantonese. However, this version does not includes the latest Chinese Songs because many elders only enjoy Chinese songs from the 60s, 70, and 80s. With Cloud account activated, customer can search and download latest songs into their HDD.
|Chinese – 6TB –||Vietnamese – 4TB –|
|HDD Size||6TB||4TB||4TB + 4TB|
|– Chinese – up to date song||x|
|– Vietnamese – up to date song||x|
|Free Cloud download||Free 1 year*||Free 1 year*||Free 1 year*|
|Supported APP||iPhone/ iPad||iPhone/ iPad||iPhone/ iPad|
|BM-Touch Monitor compatible||x||x||x|
4. Do I need Touch Monitor and what is its benefit?
- You can add Touch Monitor for the below features:
- bigger screen interface, shows Singer’s pictures
- search song by Pinyin, Zhuyin, and Hand writing.
- view Cloud download process
- record your singing voice into USB drives.
- Quickly add song into My Favorite
- Quickly delete songs from hard drive.
5. Can I use App to search or select song?
- Yes, BM-4000 App only support iPhone and iPad device.
- Chinese users: you can download “Smart KOD” App on Apple store. Due to Apple upgrade, we have to change the format of “Best Media” App into Smart KOD. If you still keep “Best Media” app, great, please keep using it.
- Vietnamese user: please keep “Best Media” App because only Best Media App can read and load Vietnamese song name correctly.
- “Best Media” is the older version that cannot find on Apple store anymore.
6. What is included in the package?
- – 1 x BM-4000 KTV player with Built in HDD (6TB)
- – 1 x BM-4000 remote control
- – Accessories: power cable, HDMI cable, RCA cable, and Antenna (for WIFI)
- – Instruction guide
7. Why there is no song book?
- Song book is not included with the package. It will take you longer to search song using Song Book. BM-4000 allows you to select songs with iPhone/iPad App in a simple click or using Touch Monitor.
- However, you can purchase song book separately if you prefer to use song book. BM-4000 Chinese (6TB) – required Book 1 & Book 2 (as one set) for 80K songs.
- Book 1: Only Mandarin song list
- Book 2: Cantonese, Taiwanese, Korean, English, and Japanese.
8. Can I view song list online?
- Yes, you can view Korean, Japanese, and New Song List here
9. I do not know any Pinyin or Zhuyin at all, what should I do?
- If you know Zhuyin: use this Pinyin – Zhuyin chart (only input 1st letter)
- If you only know Chinese Character:
- Search on Google: type “Song name”(in Chinese) + “Pinyin”
- Ex: Search: 月亮代表我的心 Pinyin -> Yuè Liàng Dài Biǎo Wǒ De Xīn –> input: YLDBWDX (only 1st letter)
- Best Media App: use Handwriting keyboard option
- Touch Monitor: use Handwriting
- Search on Google: type “Song name”(in Chinese) + “Pinyin”
10. What language interface does BM-4000 support?
- You can toggle between Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, and Vietnamese.
11. How do I change Language display (Interface)?
- Remote control: Press “System” > Choose “Basic Setting” > Highlight “Language” – use L/R button to select your desire language.
- On Best Media App: Tap “Me” > “Setting” > “Language” > select your desired language > OK
- On Touch Monitor: tap “Language” (Globe icon) on Home page > select your language
12. What if I accidentally switch to other language that I don’t understand?
- Follow our guide here to see image and steps how to change Language’s display.
13. How do I search song on BM-4000?
- – By remote control: Follow Section A
- – By iPhone/iPad App: Follow Section B
- – By Touch Monitor: Follow Section C
14. I still cannot find some of the songs. What should I do?
- Email/ Text us the song name, we will look into our library for you and let you know. If it is not in our HDD and Cloud, we will send the list to our collecting songs department.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text to: 909-978-7784
15. Can you email the song list to me?
- Due to the large library, the file size cannot successfully get through email.
- But we can email Korean/ Japanese song list, because it is harder to search with remote control. Just email us.
16. How do I set up WIFI?
BM APP and Touch Monitor Compare chart
17. What is the latest firmware, and do I need to update?
- The latest firmware: BM-4000.018.T1
- All firmware list here and instruction here
- We recommend you to update to the latest firmware because it has fixed bugs and add new features.
18. What is BM-4000 system password?
- System password: 347437
- Remote: press [System] –> allows you to change interface language, WIFI network setting, etc.
19. How do I add songs into My Favorite?
- Follow instruction: English – 中文
- Section A: Add to My Favorite with remote control
- Section B: Add to My Favorite with Best Media App
- Section C: Add to My Favorite with Touch Monitor