BM-5000 General Question:
B. General Question
- Which version do you have, and what are song languages?
- Does BM-5000 has Vietnamese version?
- What is included in the package?
- Why there is no song book?
- Can I view song list online?
- I do not know Pinyin or Zhuyin at all, what should I do?
- What language interface does BM-5000 support?
- How do I change Language display (Interface)?
- What if I accidently switch to other language that I don’t understand?
- How do I search song on BM-5000?
- What types of song search method BM-5000 support?
- I still cannot find some of the songs. What should I do?
- Can you email the song list to me?
- How do I set up Wifi?
- Do I need to update firmware?
- What is BM-5000 system password?
- What is BM-5000 Cloud password?
- How do I add song into My Favorite?
A. BM-5000 Feature:
- More than 110K songs (Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, etc) with 8TB built in HDD (Chinese version).
- HDD is removable for larger storage in the future
- Smart YouTube: able to remove singer’s voice from any songs on YouTube. (switch Vocal/Non-vocal)
- Support Web App (iOS/Android) to search songs & download Cloud songs.
- Cloud server: unlimited download (Free first year after purchased)
- Easy friendly usage, with simple interface
- Support BM Touch Monitor (19″ or 22″) – optional
- Record songs into BM-5000 with USB
- Record your voice into BM-5000 and export to USB drive (Touch Monitor is required)
B. General Questions:
1. Which version do you have, and what are song languages?
- For BM-5000 Chinese version (8TB): Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Korean, English, and Japanese (with updated Chinese songs)
2. Does BM-5000 has Vietnamese version?
– Chinese (8TB) version does not include Vietnamese songs. It has the latest updated Chinese songs and Singing contest songs. Customers can download Vietnamese songs from Cloud server.
|Chinese – 8TB –|
|– Chinese – up to date song||x|
|– Vietnamese – up to date song||Cloud|
|Free Cloud download||Free 1 year*|
|Supported Web APP||iOS / Android|
|BM-Touch Monitor compatible||x|
3. What is included in the package?
- – 1 x BM-5000 KTV player with Built in HDD (8TB)
- – 1 x BM-5000 remote control (same remote as BM-4000)
- – Accessories: power cable, HDMI cable, RCA cable, and Antenna (for WIFI)
- – Instruction guide
4. Why there is no song book?
- Due to large song library, song books take longer time to create and search. There will be no song book for this model. The quicker way to search song is using Web App (support both Android/iOS) or Touch Monitor
5. Can I view song list online?
- Yes, you can view Korean, Japanese, and New Song List here
6. I do not know Pinyin or Zhuyin at all, what should I do?
- There are several way to input Chinese characters:
- If you know Zhuyin: use this Pinyin – to – Zhuyin translation chart
- On Google: type “chinese character (song name)” and “pinyin”. You can find the pinyin for that song name.
- * only input the first letter of each word.
- Ex: 月亮代表我的心 Pinyin -> Yuè Liàng Dài Biǎo Wǒ De Xīn –> input: YLDBWDX (only 1st letter)
- Web App: use Handwriting keyboard option.
- Touch Monitor: use Handwriting option.
7. What language interface does BM-5000 support?
- You can toggle between Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, and Vietnamese.
8. How do I change Language display (Interface)?
- Remote control: Press [System] button > PW: 888888 > choose “Other Setting” > “Language” > choose desire language
- On Web App: Home > tap on [Globe icon] on top left > select language > tap arrow key (top left corner) back to home page.
- On Touch Monitor: Home > tap “Language” (Globe icon) on top right > select your language.
9. What if I accidentally switch to other language that I don’t understand?
10. How do I search song on BM-5000?
11. What types of song search method BM-5000 support?
- – By Spelling/Pinyin: – enter the first Pinyin letter of each word/ enter first letter of each English words
- – By Menu: – use remote control to navigate Singer/ Song name
- – By Hand writing: – use Touch Monitor to input hand write / use Web App to input hand write
12. I still cannot find some of the songs. What should I do?
- Email/ Text us the song name, we will look into our library for you and let you know. If it is not in our HDD and Cloud, we will send the list to our song collecting department.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Text to: 909-978-7784
13. Can you email the song list to me?
- Due to the large library, the file size cannot successfully get through email.
- But we can email Korean/ Japanese song list, because it is harder to search with remote control. Just email us.
14. How do I set up Wifi?
15. Do I need to update firmware?
- We suggest to update to the latest firmware for better performance
- Firmware instruction here: English – 中文
16. What is BM-5000’s System Password?
- System password: 888888
- Remote control: press [System] –> allows you to change interface language, WIFI network setting, etc.
17. What is BM-5000 Cloud Password?
- Cloud password: 666666
- Touch Monitor: if it asks for Cloud password, enter “666666”, then you will be able to download Cloud songs. Make sure your BM-5000 is connected to WIFI and Cloud account is activated.
18. How do I add songs into My Favorite?
- Follow instruction: