- Do I need Wifi connection in order to use Cloud Download?
- On Touch Monitor, why does the message “Connection Error” appear under Cloud > Download List?
- On Touch Monitor, why does the message “Song list is Loading” appear under Cloud > Download List?
- How to register for Cloud account?
- How long does it take my Cloud account to be activated after I registered?
- How long does my Free Cloud Service last?
- How do I know if my Cloud Service is working using APP?
- My Cloud account is activated, but I cannot download song on my Best Media APP?
- How to load the Cloud List?
- How to search and download song?
- How to control “Downloading List”?
- Where is completed downloading song?
- After I download song A from Cloud, why can’t I find song A on Cloud List again?
- How do I find list of new song?
- Can I delete song that downloaded from Cloud using APP?
- How to delete song that I downloaded from Cloud?
- I have some songs that I love, but I cannot find them on your Cloud. How do I suggest these songs to you?
- – BM-4000 Support – Cloud Registration
- – Connecting Wifi: English / Chinese / Vietnamese
- – Touch Monitor Guide: English / Chinese / Vietnamese
- – Cloud Guide: using APP / using Touch Monitor
- – Free Cloud Service – FAQ
- – Update Song Service – FAQ
1. Do I need Wifi connection in order to use Cloud Download?
- Yes, it is required Wifi network for BM-4000 in order to load Cloud List on your device.
- To setup WIFI, BM-4000: please see instruction.
2. On Touch Monitor, why does the message “Connection Error” appear under Cloud > Download List?
- This indicates your machine has not connect to our Cloud Server. Please make sure to register your machine before using Cloud Service. Also, make sure your machine is connected to WIFI. To register, click here.
- Each BM-4000 has 1 year unlimited Free Cloud Download when they purchase a new unit. Customers are recommended to register their BM-4000 within 30 days of purchase, so their Free Cloud service can be activated. If customer register late, the start day will count from the 31 days of purchase date.
3. On Touch Monitor, why does the message “Song list is Loading” appear under Cloud > “Download List” Page?
- After your machine turns on, BM-4000 will sync and load the latest Cloud list from our server. It will take a few minutes to sync with the Cloud list. In the meantime, you can select songs from your hard drive library.
4. How to register for Cloud account?
- There are 3 ways to register: (Serial Number is required). Press “System” > check for S/N: 8XXXXXXXX
- Fill in online registration form
- Text your name, Serial number and receipt to 909-978-7784
- Email to email@example.com
*For details of Free Cloud Download: Free Cloud Service – FAQ
5. How long does it take my Cloud account to be activated after I registered?
- If you register online or text message, please allow 1-2 business days for us to setup your Cloud account. We will send you the notification indicate that your account is ready.
- If you contact us by phone during business hours, please allow 30 minutes for us to set up your account.
6. How long does my Free Cloud Service last?
- All New BM-4000 has ONE year of Free Cloud Download after purchased. No download limits.
- Customers are recommended to register their system within 30 days of purchase, so their Free Cloud service can be activated. If customer register late, the start day will count from the 31 days of purchase date.
- After 1 year, you can purchase our subscription ($95/year) if you still like the Cloud Downloading service. Sorry, we do not have Auto Renew. Please call to order Cloud Service when your Cloud expire.
- Please register to obtain your Free Cloud Service.
7. How do I know if my Cloud Service is working using APP?
BM-4000 – using Best Media App
- Register your machine with the serial number and wait for the reply message
- Turn on your BM-4000, make sure it is connected to WIFI.
- Download Best Media APP, and link it with your BM-4000.
- On Best Media APP: go to Me > Cloud List > Choose your song language > search and tap “Download”
- Song will be sent to queue list under “Download List” > view the percent of downloading.
8. BM-4000: My Cloud account is activated, but I cannot download song using my Best Media APP?
a ) Check if you connect the WIFI Antenna (included) to BM-4000
b) Verified connected WIFI network: both the Best Media App & BM-4000 WIFI setting has to be connected to the SAME network.
- – To verify BM4000 WIFI network: Press “System” > “Basic Setting” > “WIFI Set> Wlan card” (Pg 5/5). Under WIFI Set, it should said “Client connected: XXX (your WIFI network).
- – To verify on iPhone/iPad: go to device’s Setting > WIFI > XXX (your WIFI network)
- – To verify BM-4000 WIFI network with Touch Monitor (optional): tap “Service” on the top right corner of Touch Monitor > a window will pop up, pay attention to the 2 lines under the icon of that window > IP address shown, and it says: Connected to your home network
c) Make sure your Best Media APP is linked with your BM-4000. Check for the “Connected” icon on top left corner.
d) Restart the APP and check the Cloud List. Restart machine and wait for Cloud list to load again.
- Note: Due to large song library on Cloud, please give it 5 minutes to sync with our Cloud server after machine restarts.
- If you still have trouble downloading song, please contact us
e) Contact us to verify the status of your Cloud. If you haven’t register, we can activate your account.
f) Check to see if your firmware is the latest version: BM4000.018.T1
- Press “System” > look on the top right corner of TV screen.
- If not the latest version, you can (a) use HDD update song service or (b) update firmware by yourself. See detail on Question 3 here
9. How to load the Cloud List?
10. How to search and download song?
- – APP: Me > Cloud List > sort by Language > input song name to search > tap “Download” to download song.
- – Touch Monitor: Home > Cloud > sort by Language > search song by keyboard > tap “arrow” icon to download song.
11. How to control “Downloading List”?
- APP: Me > Download List > queue list of songs waiting for download > Gently hold on song name for option (Options: delete / pause/ priority)
- Touch Monitor: Home > Cloud > select “Download List” > queue list of song waiting to download (Options: delete / pause/ priority)
12. Where is completed downloading song?
- APP: Me > Download List > tap “Download” icon on top right corner > list of song completed download
- Touch Monitor: Home > Cloud > select “Download List” > select “Downloaded” tab > list of song completed download
13. After I download song A from Cloud, why can’t I find song A on Cloud List again?
- Before you download, song A appears on Cloud List -> meaning your Hard Drive doesn’t have this song yet.
- After song A completed downloading from Cloud: song A will disappear from Cloud List -> so you will not re-download the same song again. Song A has been sent to the song library of your Hard Drive
- To search for song A: go to Home > search by Singer/ Song name.
14. How do I find list of new song?
15. Can I delete song that downloaded from Cloud using APP?
- BM-4000: Best Media APP is only designed for quick search song, loading song list from BM-4000. To prevent accidentally delete songs, Best Media APP doesn’t have the delete song function.
16. BM-4000: How to delete song that I downloaded from Cloud?
- BM-4000: – Two methods: using remote control or using Touch Monitor
by Remote control:
- Press “System” > choose “Add/Delete song > “Smart Delete”
- – If you know song ID: input “5” Delete by Song number > input song number > press “Enter” to delete. (only can delete one by one)
- – If you know song name: press “1” All song > press “Vocal/nonvocal” to see instruction > select your desired option > press “Next” when you are ready to delete. (You can delete multiple song at the same time)
by Touch Monitor:
- Home > search song by Singer/Song Name > tap “Delete” icon next to song name
- Song will be sent to “Delete List”
- Tap “Service” on top right corner > tap “Delete List” > tap “confirm” to permanently remove song from Hard Drive
17. I have some songs that I love, but I cannot find them on your Cloud. How do I suggest these songs to you?
- You can send song name and singer to us. Our song collecting department will try to look for these songs. When we found these songs, we will upload them to our Cloud Library.
- – by filling online Contact Form
- – by Email: you can email song name and singer name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – by Touch Monitor: tap “Service” > “Msg Feedback” > input song name and singer name > send
- If you prefer to receive notification through email, please include your email address on the Comment box. Thank you.