Method 1: Hook up an Internet cable to BM-3000
Required: – WIFI Router
– iPad / Android Tablet
– Long Internet Cable (connect from WIFI Router to BM-3000)
– Download “KOD App” on our website (click for link)
– Connect an Internet Cable from your WIFI Router to the back of BM-3000 –> (Pic 1)
If your Router is located far away from your karaoke machine, we suggest you to use
Method 2: using a WIFI Extender to hook up internet to BM-3000
——– Pic 1: Connect Ethernet Cable to BM-3000 —————
Step 1- IP Address
*Make sure your BM-3000 and your iPad/Android are connected to the same WIFI Router
—> To Check IP Address on your tablet:
– Choose “Settings” > “WIFI” (under Airplane Mode)
– A list of network will show up, tap on the network you are connected to (the (i) icon next to it) —> (see Pic 2)
– You will see your IP Address of the WIFI Router
– Copy this IP Address down (Ex: 192.168.10.xxx) –> (Pic 3)
– Go to “Setting” > “Wireless Control” > “Wifi Setting”
– Tap on the network you are connected to
– You will see your IP Address (Ex: 192.168.10.xxx)
————- Pic 2: Wifi on iPad ————
——— Pic 3: Found IP Address ———
Step 2 – New IP Address
Once you find out the IP address, go to BM-3000 system setup Basic settings:
– Press “System” > “Basic System Setting” > Go to Page 5/5 > input New IP Address.
What is New IP address?
– Set your IP to 192.168.x.XXX (please note on the 4th group (underlined),
– Please choose a number that is greater than the number showing on your smart phone or tablet)
See example below:
——- Pic 4: Enter New IP Address into BM-3000 ———
For Example here: IP Address showed on iPad is 184.108.40.206
-Input IP Address into BM-3000 as: 220.127.116.11 <— Pic 4
*Press [#]: for number, Press [Input] button for (.) dot, Press [C] to delete number
**Make sure the number of the 4th group is greater than the number showing on your iPad
- Or Download here: iPad App – Android (zip)
- iPad: Sorry KOD App no longer support iOS 11. We apologize for the inconvenience, by the mean time, there is no alternate solution for this problem yet.
- Android: Please first download Android App into Computer, and then copy that App into your Android device.
Step 4 – Input New IP Address on “KOD” app
– Install and open “KOD” App (Pic 5 & 6)
– Tap on the “Service” Icon which Located on Top Right Corner (Pic 7)
– Tap on “Manually Connect the Private Room”, and Input New IP Address. (Pic 8)
– Tap “OK”
——– Pic 5: Download “KOD” App ——–
———- Pic 6: Open “KOD” App ———
——- Pic 7: Locate “Service” Icon (both Chinese and English Version ——–
—————– Pic 8: Input New IP Address ——————–
Step 5 – Verification Code
– The app will start to search, and when it finds the machine, it will ask for “5 Digit Code”.
– At the same time there will be a 5 digit code showing on Top Right Corner of your TV screen (Pic 9)
– Input “5 Digit” into the App (Pic 10), Press “OK”
– A Message saying successfully verified will pop up (Pic 11)
– Well Done, Enjoy Singing!!
** Select “Automatic Search Room,” if you have been connected to BM-3000 before. “KOD” App will search for BM-3000 and automatically connect to the machine
— —- Pic 9: “5 Digit” will appear on Top Right TV Screen ———
+ If the App can’t find BM-3000 (Pic 12)
– Simply go back to BM-3000’s IP Address’s Page (Pic 4)
– Change IP Address by increasing the number of the Fourth Group.
– Insert the same New IP Address into KOD App (follow Step 4- 5)
– iPad App will connect to BM-3000
——— Pic 10: Input “5 Digit” ———– —– Pic 11: Successfully Connected —–
——– Pic 12: Failed to Connect ———
Method 2: Hook up with an Wifi Extender (ComCast customer please used method 1)
Required: – Wifi Router
– Ipad / Android
– Wifi Extender
– Short Internet Cable (connect from Wifi Extender to BM-3000)
– Download KOD App on our website (click for link)
**Before starting, make sure BM-3000 is not turning on**
**Comcast User please use method 1.
A. Set up WIFI Extender:
1. Plug WIFI Extender into Power Plug next to your WIFI Router. Turn On WIFI Extender (“on/off” button is located on the side)
2. Look for the “WPS” button on WIFI Router and “WPS” on the WIFI Extender (on the other side/ some Wifi Router has big circle “WPS” button on the front)
3. Hold on “WPS” on both WIFI Router and WIFI Extender for 5 seconds
4. You will see the light on WIFI Extender change from Red > Orange > Green (which means it already receive an IP Address).
5. Turn Off WIFI Extender and unplug from the power plug.
B. Connect WIFI Extender to BM-3000
1. Plug WIFI Extender to the Power Plug near BM-3000 Machine.
2. Connect a short Internet Cable from WIFI Extender (on the back) to the back of BM-3000. (Pic 1)
3. Turn On WIFI Extender and Turn on BM-3000.
4. You will notice the light on WIFI Extender is stable on Green
5. On BM-3000, Press “System” button on Remote Control
6. Choose ” Basic Setting”, use “Up and Down” arrow to navigate to the last page IP Address (5/5) (Pic 4)
7. Insert a random IP Address such as (192.68.11.XXX or 18.104.22.168)
—— Or follow step 1-2 of Method 1 to get an IP Address ———
8. Follow Step 3-5 of Method 1
9. Well Done and Enjoy Singing!
Addition Information about “KOD” App:
– For those who wonder how to change the Language Interface:
– Tap on “Service” Icon (see Pic
– Tap “Language Conversion” Icon to change Language (Pic 13)
——————– Pic 13: Language Conversion —————-
Detail Explanation of Pic 7 – Service Menu:
– Update Song List: Sync Song List. Tap this Icon if you have just record song into the Hard Drive
– Change Background: Tap to change background picture on the App
– Language Conversion: Switch between English and Chinese Interface (Pic 13)
– Download Singer Picture: Tap to update Singer Pic if there are any changes
– Manually Connect the Private Room: To input New IP Address
– Automatic Search Rooms: Search BM-3000 Machine
In General, There are 2 Ways to hook up BM-3000 with WIFI
**Comcast User please use method 1.