BM-3000 Connection Diagram:
1. Basic Karaoke Machine:
Required: – BM-3000 Karaoke System, Microphone (Set of 2), and TV
- Image – use RCA (Yellow) connect from BM-3000 to TV
- Audio – use RCA (Red/White) connect from BM-3000 to TV
- Microphone – use Mic cable connect BM-3000’s front panel microphone port to Mic’s receiver (Mix out)
Suggestion: – A pair of Home Entertainment Speakers
– You can connect BM-3000 directly to TV
– However, there will be a little bit delay when your voice travels directly from BM-3000 to TV. Also, be aware that it may damage your TV’s speaker if you sing directly to Machine and connected directly to TV. (Because TV is made for watching movie, not for singing karaoke).
– We always suggest our customers to use a pair of home entertainment speakers instead of singing directly to TV. First, your outcome voice won’t be delayed much comparing to directly connecting to TV and then, you can protect your TV’s speakers.
2. Advance Home Entertainment:
Required: – BM-3000 Karaoke System, Microphone, Mixing Amplifier (or Amplifier & Mixer), TV and one pair of speaker
- Video output: – use HDMI to connect from BM-3000 and TV
- Audio output – for Background Music – use RCA cable (red & white) to connect from BM-3000 (Audio output) to Amplifier (Audio input)
- Mixer to Amplifier – use RCA cable (red & white) to connect from Mixer (Audio out) to Amplifier (Audio Input)
- Speaker – use speaker cable connect from Amplifier to Speakers
- Microphone – use mic cable connect from Mixer to Mic’s receiver
There are 2 ways of connecting Mixer & Amplifier
- Audio output from BM-3000 –> Amplifier (input). Then Mixer connect to Amplifier (like instruction above) OR
- Audio output from BM-3000 –> Mixer (input). Then All audio (from Background music & Microphone music ) from Mixer –> output to Amplifier
- Audio output – use RCA cable connect from BM-3000 (Audio output) –> Mixing Amplifier (input) Such as KTV/ DVD
If you are concerned about the effect of your voice when singing, you may want to consider a basic or good set of microphone (depending on your need) and a mixing amplifier.
* Why do I need Mixing Amplifier/ Mixer?
– Mixing amplifier can deliver the depth and dynamic of your voice to the system, so you can have a nearly full control of your outcome voice. Indeed, basic amplifier can let you control echo, key, lower sound feedback for each individual microphone input. With mixing amplifier, you can control the volume of the music, and give the bass more power if you have a good pair of speakers.
* How about Microphone?
– You still can get a good voice outcome with a basic microphone if you are using mixing amplifier. At least, the amplifier can analyze the sound and make it become more lively and appealing instead of a flat sound (which sounds like reading or speaking instead of singing). However, you can choose to get a better (mid-range) microphone, so you can have a full control of your sound when you are singing. Mid-range microphone can offer you wider range of frequency choice, reduce surrounding noise, handle vibration, provide individual voice control for precise vocal balancing, and varies function depending on the mic model that you choose.
-Advance Home Entertainment Set is an excellent choice for both Home and Studio Entertainment. You can use this system for home party, social events, or even studio performance.
*Please note that pairing a set of amplifier and speakers is very important. Compatible amplifier and speakers will give better, lively, real, and attractive voice outcome, reduce surrounding noise and feedback. In contrast, randomly paring a set of amplifier and speakers may damage your speakers or may lead amplifier to overheat. If you are not sure which speakers or amplifier to choose, we are always happy to assist you to choose the best set of amplifier and speakers that fits your needs.
OK, after going through the connection diagram and get some idea of Mixing Amplifier, let’s take a look at the detail of the Back of BM-3000
BM-3000 Connection Detail
*RCA: Yellow, Red, and White cable (also called AV Component Cable)
*19″ Touch Monitor is an option if you consider of using Larger Touchscreen to select Artist/Song.
– Several functions only 19″ Touch Monitor contains (that iPad/Android app doesn’t support)
– Preview songs by tap on “Preview” icon
– Adjust Key, Echo, and other music adjustments
– Select songs by Genre, and Categories
– Support English, Chinese Simplify, and Chinese Traditional Interface (while app only supports English/Chinese Simplified for now)
*WIFI Extender (optional) allows you to connect an short Internet cable from your WIFI Router to BM-3000 when your WIFI Router is located far away from your BM-3000. WIFI Extender can be set an IP Address, and expand the wireless connection even in the area of low WIFI signal.
*Note that you will need an Internet cable to connect from your WIFI Router and BM-3000 (LAN) if you plan to hook up to your iPad/Android. please see Guideline:
– Chinese Machine: See Link
– Vietnamese Machine: See Link